The Antara II Corporate Building, located in the Miguel Hidalgo City Hall, received the LEED® Core & Shell v4 Certification at its Gold level in recognition of the high efficiency in the consumption of energy, water, resources and materials with which the property was designed and built.
Designed by the renowned firm Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos, the Antara II Corporate project stood out for the optimal integration between its design and systems that maximize the results in the operation, resulting in a reduced carbon footprint, an interior quality superior to conventional practices and a harmonious integration with transport routes and surrounding buildings.
Corporativo Antara II obtained the “Gold” level within the LEED scale by obtaining 63 points, leaving behind the “Certificate” and “Silver” levels, which are obtained from 40 and 50 points, respectively.
Por: Enrique Betancourt
Comunicación & Imagen
Bioconstrucción y Energía Alternativa, SA de CV
LEED Core & Shell v4
- Connectivity: 15 basic services located at walking distances
- Connectivity: 4 subway lines available to project users
- Water: 31.6% reduction in the consumption of indoor potable water by means of efficient and low consumption equipment
- Water: 100% savings in potable water for irrigation purposes
- Energy: 16.6% better energy performance than a conventional building with similar characteristics
- Materials: 2,825.05 tons of waste generated during construction were sent to recycling
- Interior Environmental Quality: 99.8% of the occupied areas have quality views
- Interior Environmental Quality: 100% of the corporate is a smoke-free site
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental Commissioning
- Energy Modelling
- Management of certification process before GBCI