Enel Green Power, group of leading companies in the world markets of electricity, gas and renewable energy, received on November 12 the LEED® Certification for commercial interiors at its Gold level in recognition of the energy and resource efficiency of its corporate offices located in Mexico City.
The Enel Corporate project operates with optimized performance when performing operations with a reduced environmental impact, while offering a healthy interior quality for employees. Likewise, this work center is harmoniously integrated with the surroundings, fostering the interconnection of the built environment and the different transport alternatives to the individual automobile.
The Enel Corporate project obtained the Gold LEED Certification by obtaining 61 points on the evaluation scale, leaving behind the basic level and Certification Silver itself obtained from 40 and 50 points respectively.
Por: Enrique Betancourt
Comunicación & Imagen
Bioconstrucción y Energía Alternativa, SA de CV
Enel Green Power
LEED for Commercial Interiors v2009. November 2018
- Water: 84% reduction in drinking water consumption
- Energy: 98% of electronic equipment have international certification
- Transport: 4 transport lines within reach of users
- Materials: 100% of the wood comes from forests with regulated felling
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental Commissioning
- Energy Modelling
- Management of certification process before GBCI