Bioconstrucción y Energía Alternativa, S.A. Of C.V. And Green Building de México SA de CV (Bioconstruction), domiciled in Mississippi River 347, Col. del Valle, Garza Garcia, NL, México, CP66220, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and informs you about the following:
- The information requested in the contact forms will only be used for:
- The service you request.
- To be able to contact you in relation to your request.
- In addition, we will use your information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested oservice, but which allow us to provide you with better service:
- Know the market and the performance of the company within it.
- Tracking sales to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To follow-up the processes for which it provided its data.
- Studies to determine customer satisfaction.
- Creation of client directories.
- Interrelationship of databases to know the profile and the needs of the client.
- Sending promotions about our products or services according to what we consider are the interests of the client.
- Delivery of promotions, newsletters and invitations to official events of the company.
- In case you don’t want your persnal data to be treated for these purposes the refusal to use your personal data for these purposes can’t be a reason for us to deny the additional data, you can present from now on a writing in this format, manifesting the above. Request the format corresponding to your executive.
- Services and products that you request or contract with us.
- In order to carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use personal identification, contact, work and property data.
- Bioconstrucción may share some or all of your personal data with third parties, national or foreign. Such third parties may be affiliated companies or subsidiaries of Bioconstrucción; External professional advisers; And/or other service providers and, in general, any third party acting as manager in name and for Bioconstrucción account.
- Bioconstrucción doesn’t sell or transfer your personal data, to third parties that are not related to Bioconstrucción, without your prior consent.
- We inform you that for the transfer of your personal data we require your express consent in writing; For which we give the corresponding format.
- You have the right to know what personal information we have about you, what we use it for and the conditions of use we give you (Access). Also, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (rectification); That we remove it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); As well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
- For the exercise of any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective application to Bioconstrucción. To know the procedure and requirements for the exercise of ARCO rights, you will be able to:
- Call the following telephone number: (81) 80408080 ext.119
- Enter our website bioconstruccion.com.mx on the contact section.
- Contact our Privacy Department, contact details are as follows:
Info@bioconstruccion.com.mx 13. You may revoke the consent that, in your case, we have been granted for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you note that not all cases that seek your request to conclude the use of the immediate form, as it is possible that for some legal obligation we require to continue processing your personal data. You must also consider that for certain fines, revoking your consent implies that we can not continue to provide the service you requested, or the termination of your relationship with us.
- To revoke your consent and submit your request in the format corresponding to our headquarters.
- For the procedure and requirements for revocation of consent, you may call the media prior to clause 12 of this notice.
- The personal data obtained from these tracking technologies are as follows: regional location, navigation time, browsing time on our website, sections consulted, preferred sections, bounce frequency and frequency of access.
- Likewise, we inform you that your personal data that are obtained, through these technologies, ain’t going to be share with people, companies, organizations or authorities other than us.
- You may choose to browse our website without accepting cookies. Without cookies enabled, you can browse our website, but you may not be able to use some applications or features on it.
Last update: July 25, 2017