IOS OFFICES, a leading company in workspaces rental, received LEED Certification for Commercial Interiors v2009 Silver level in its business center IOS OFFICES on April 6, Torre KOI, located in the municipality of San Pedro Garza García, in the metropolitan area of Monterrey.
Torre KOI business center operates in a environmental-friendly way through efficiencies applied in the energy and water consumption, as well as promoting its occupants’ wellbeing of with an indoor air quality superior to conventional spaces and promoting the use of alternative transport throughout a high urban connection.
This business center obtained 52 points within the LEED Certification scale, reaching the Silver level.
Commercial Interiors v2009. May 2017
- Water: 90% saving on potable water
- Energy: 31% reduction of energy
- Materials: More than 12% of materials have recycled content
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental commissioning
- LEED Certification management before GBCI