Cinépolis, the largest film exhibition company in Mexico, obtained LEED® certification for Commercial Interiors v2009 Silver level in its located within the shopping mall Esfera City Center, in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
By obtaining 52 points within the scale of credits available, this facility located south of the city of Monterrey achieves LEED Silver level certification by combining sustainability strategies that guarantee benefits for occupants of the space such as superior air quality and optimal use of energy, water and resources.
New Construction v2009. December 2016
- Water: 41% saving on potable water
- Energy: 68% reduction of energy
- Materials: More than 11% of materials have recycled content
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental commissioning
- Energy Modelling
- LEED Certification management before GBCI