Atlas Copco, leading industrial group on construction and mining equipment, obtained LEED certification for New Construction v2009 Silver level, reaching 55 points, in its industrial facility located in Zacatecas.
The Swedish company with presence in more than 170 countries considers sustainability in its environmental plan with actions that optimize processes, resources and energy in order to mitigate the negative impact on the planet and the health of people. In addition, this plan also includes the implementation of sustainable practices carried out by employees, society, customers, business partners and the procurement of business ethics.
Atlas Copco México
New Construction v2009. Octubre 2016
- Water: 42% saving on potable water
- Energy: 28% reduction of energy
- Materials: More than 52% of materials have recycled content
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental commissioning
- Energy Modelling
- LEED Certification management before GBCI