H&M, the commercial group dedicated to offer fashion clothing with presence in 62 markets worldwide, received past July 14 LEED certification for Commercial Interiors-Retail v2009 level Gold, reaching 65 points, in its commercial shop located in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
Sustainability strategies continually work with optimal performance and concentrate on reducing water and resource consumption while offering a space with superior air quality compared to another conventional facility with same characteristics.
Obtaining the prestigious LEED Certification is aligned with the company’s sustainability goals, including a environmentally positive value chain for 2040, the total consumption of electricity from renewable sources and a considerable decrease of carbon dioxide emissions.
Por: Enrique Betancourt
Comms & Marketing
Bioconstrucción y Energía Alternativa, SA de CV
LEED for Commercial Interiors-Retail v2009
- Water: Savings of 35% thanks to efficient features.
- Materials: 28% of these are manufactured regionally
- Materials: 97% of wood is provided by regulated forests
- LEED Consultancy
- Green Building consultancy
- Fundamental Commissioning
- Certification management before GBCI