IOS OFFICES, a company dedicated to the rental of work spaces, received the LEED certification for Commercial Interiors v2009 Gold level in June 2016.
IOS Offices Toreo obtains this recognition by combining sustainable architecture and engineering strategies that prioritize the saving of energy and resources, the quality of indoor air, the location and transportation and the optimal use of water, among other fundamental aspects in the preservation of the environment ambient.
By: Enrique Betancourt
Bioconstrucción y Enegía Alternativa, SA de CV
Commercial Interiors v2009. June 2016
- Water: 80% saving on potable water
- Energy: 16% reduction of energy
- Materials: More than 24% of materials have recycled content
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental commissioning
- LEED Certification management before GBCI