IOS OFFICES, a executive workspaces rental Mexican company, received LEED certification for Commercial Interiors v2009 Gold level in its business center located in Corporativo Condesa, Mexico City.
IOS OFFICES Corporativo Condesa combines the best transportation strategies, optimal efficiency in water and energy use, reuse and recycling of materials and even the implementation of environmental policies as an example of best practices.
By: Enrique Betancourt
Bioconstrucción y Enegía Alternativa, SA de CV
Commercial Interiors v2009. June 2016
- Water: 80% saving on potable water
- Energy: 16% reduction of energy
- Materials: More than 20% of materials have recycled content
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental commissioning
- LEED Certification management before GBCI