The Antara II Corporate building, located in the Miguel Hidalgo city hall, received the LEED® Core & Shell v4 Certification in its Gold level in recognition of the high efficiency in the consumption of energy, water, resources and materials with which the property was designed and built.
Designed by the renowned firm Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos, the Antara II Corporate project stood out for the optimal integration between its design and systems that maximize results in operation, resulting in a reduced carbon footprint, an interior quality superior to conventional practices and a harmonious integration with transport routes and surrounding buildings.
Corporativo Antara II obtained the “Gold” level within the LEED scale by obtaining 63 points, leaving behind the “Certificate” and “Silver” levels, which are obtained from 40 and 50 points, respectively.
By: Enrique Betancourt
Communication & Image
Bioconstrucción y Energía Alternativa, SA de CV
LEED Core & Shell v4
- Connectivity: 15 basic services specifically at walkable distances
- Connectivity: 4 metro lines available to project users
- Water: 31.6% reduction in the consumption of indoor drinking water through efficient and low-consumption equipment
- Water: 100% savings in drinking water for irrigation purposes
- Energy: 16.6% better energy performance than a conventional building with similar characteristics
- Materials: 2,825.05 tons of waste generated during construction were sent for recycling
- Indoor Environmental Quality: 99.8% of occupied areas have quality views
- Indoor Environmental Quality: 100% of the corporate is a smoke-free site
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental start-up
- Energy Modeling
- Management of the certification process before the GBCI