The federal dependency building creates a high-performance workspace performing its tasks with a reduced environmental impact and provides a healthy interior quality for the occupants while integrating harmoniously with the base and surrounding buildings.
The fight against climate change and the balanced integration of natural spaces in the city have been some of the issues on which SEMARNAT has focused on internal initiatives, such as the occupation of efficient offices within the urban sprawl; and external, such as the development of guidelines for urban sustainability, which, according to communication from the agency, promote an integral management of the city, as well as the integration of the city, its environment and the balance of spaces natural and built.
Offices SEMARNAT obtained the LEED Certification by obtaining 55 points in the evaluation scale, achieving the Silver level, leaving behind the basic level of certification that is achieved from the 40 points.
By: Enrique Betancourt
Comunication and Image
Bioconstrucción y Energía Alternativa, SA de CV
Commercial Interiors v2009, May 2018
- Water: 93.94% of wastewater is treated on site
- Location: 12 basic services located at walkable distance
- Transportation: 3 public transport lines at users reach
- Materials: 24.64% of the materials used in the project have attributes of recycled content
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental Commissioning
- Energy Modelling
- Management of certification process before GBCI