On April 25, the Concessionaire Mexiquense (CONMEX), holder of the Circuito Exterior Mexiquense received from the U.S. Green Building Council is LEED certified for commercial interiors v2009 in its project “CONMEX Offices”, located in the municipality of Naucalpan de Juárez, State of Mexico.
“CONMEX Offices” has been awarded under the Platinum level for fulfilling 82 of the 110 points available. This level is the highest on the evaluation scale, reflecting the applied architecture and engineering strategies that allow it to be a venue with high-performance operation, as well as offering optimum quality of the indoor environment, promoting the capacities and well-being of its occupants. It also offers a harmonious connection with the surrounding buildings.
By: CONMEX Press Release
Concesionaria Mexicana S.A. de C.V.
Core & Shell v2009, April 2018
- Water: 52.19% saving of potable water due to efficient bathroom fixtures
- Materials: 93.53% of waste generated during the construction of the building were sent to recycling
- Lightning: 39.26% reduction in lighting power in the building
- LEED Consulting
- Fundamental Commissioning
- Energy Modelling
- Management of certification process before GBCI